services we don't provide
MEET THE WORLD believes that a strong college application is based on the quality of the student's academic performance, test scores, essays, achievements, talents and community contributions. These are the qualities that will make the student a competitive candidate for the college of his or her choice. Therefore, in accordance with the strict rules of The Principles of Good Practice which all IECA members adhere to, there are a few things that we cannot and will not do. Specifically, they are:
- Write or substantially revise application essays.
- Knowingly misrepresent a client's credentials.
- Accept compensation based on offers of admission.
- Lobby admissions officers in behalf of candidates.
- Promise any form of financial aid or scholarships.
- Guarantee admission to any institution